Friday, November 19, 2010

Reality Television

Recently my cable provider issued me free TV which has given me a chance to watch some of the productions for the "unwashed masses".   It seems little has changed in the reality TV shows since I last checked in somewhere around 911.  After taking a sample of a few I can see the value of exposing right behaviour and bad behavior and all the drama along with it.  One program that caught my interest last night was the Trump one - "you fired".  I think he just like saying that.  They did an bit on advertising for some big telcom which is all well and good but it struck me that it would be so interesting is one of these shows factores in sustainability issues.  How about Dragon's den for green business or Trump turns green.  Wow, how about survior based on energy, waste and air usage - not saying - just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment