Friday, December 10, 2010

When Santa Turned Green

Definitely the best green Christmas present for your little ones is the book – “When Santa Turned Green” – by Victoria Perla.   Since so many adults don’t get the message I think this type of indoctrination is a good thing.  If you visit the website they also recommend toys that are eco friendly to help live the message all year long.  I knew I should have gotten into soy production…  I hope this book will find it’s way under “green” trees everywhere and sponsor a whole new generation that has stewardship as part of  its DNA.  I for one am going to retire my red Santa suite for a green one which should make me cool and maybe more recognizable to kids everywhere.  I wonder if there are any progressive malls out there sporting a green Santa.  If anyone has any other green kids book suggestions please post them here.  It’s up to us to make the change and starting with our kids is a good place if not anywhere else.    Find the book at: http://www.mygreensanta.com/about

No comments:

Post a Comment